Work place: Office centric
Collaboration: Employment contract
Work time: Full Time
Seniority: Team member
Experience: 2-4 years
Updated on: 11 months ago
Vacant from: 17 Jun, 21
Expired on: 17 Aug, 21
Size:101 - 500 employees
Industry:Information Technology and Services
The position is located in Bucharest, Romania
We are looking for a technical person who will:
· Design & develop embedded software for Ceragon’s next-generation mobile backhaul platforms, including 5G capable platforms.
· Join the embedded software development team that’s leading the work on the next generation cutting edge technology products.
· Actively participate in all stages of the development process: software requirements analysis and definition, design, coding in C/C++ under Linux OS, unit testing.
· Closely collaborate with other R&D groups, such as system engineering, software, hardware, and verifications.
By joining our team, you will enrich your experience and become a technical professional in the fields of embedded software, networking, and telecommunications.
The ideal candidate has the following:
· BSc graduate in Computer Science/ Software Engineering
· 3-5 years of experience in C/C++ development
· Knowledge of object-oriented concepts, design patterns, multithreading
· Experience with multi-threading software design
· Experience with Linux operating systems
· Capable of self-learning and working in a dynamic environment
· Excellent communication skills and team player
· Fluent English
· Experience in writing software for complex RT Embedded systems
· Knowledge of Embedded Linux
· Knowledge of Ethernet L2 switching
Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
Additional vacation days
Work from home
Flex time (07:00 - 19:00)
Office perks (ping-pong, juice, gaming spaces ie)
Gym & sport subscriptions
Flexible benefit (budget offered by employer)