Work place: Office centric
Collaboration: Employment contract
Work time: Full Time
Seniority: Team member
Experience: 2-4 years
Updated on: 11 months ago
Vacant from: 17 Jun, 21
Expired on: 17 Aug, 21
Size:101 - 500 employees
Industry:Information Technology and Services
The position is located in Bucharest, Romania.
The Technical Support Engineer will work in shifts and will have the following responsibilities:
By joining our team, you will enrich your experience and work closely with high-end technologies and have global interaction with hi-tech professionals.
· Benefit Online account
· Healthcare insurance at Regina Maria
· Mentoring, training, challenging projects, growth opportunities
· Day off for your birthday
· Gradual increase in number of vacation days
· Bookster subscription
· Rented football, tennis and basketball courts
· Games – foosball (and championship), XBox room
· In-door & out-door events such as parties, movie nights, game nights and many others
· Cozy office in central Bucharest, near lots of food vendors and 2 subway stations.
· Our office is located in central Bucharest, not far from Piata Victoriei or Piata Romana.
· Address: General Gheorghe Manu 5, Bucharest, Romania.
The ideal candidate has the following:
We are looking for a candidate with excellent communication skills, capable of self-learning and working in a challenging environment, who is highly motivated and able to work under pressure, as well as willing to work as a team player.
Additional vacation days
Work from home
Office perks (ping-pong, juice, gaming spaces ie)
Gym & sport subscriptions
Flexible benefit (budget offered by employer)