Work place: Office centric
Collaboration: Employment contract
Work time: Full Time
Seniority: Team member
Experience: 2-4 years
Updated on: 1 year ago
Vacant from: 17 Jun, 21
Expired on: 17 Aug, 21
Categories: Quality assurance
Size:101 - 500 employees
Industry:Information Technology and Services
The position is located in Bucharest, Romania
We are looking for a technical person who will:
• Take part in validation & verification of wireless backhaul HW & SW systems.
• Define and write test plans and test procedures for new systems and features.
• Build test setups
• Write and perform manual tests
• Record, investigate, and analyze defects.
By joining our team, you will enrich your experience and become a technical professional in the field of testing high-end telecommunication technology.
· Benefit Online account
· Healthcare insurance at Regina Maria
· Mentoring, training, challenging projects, growth opportunities
· Day off for your birthday
· Gradual increase in the number of vacation days
· Bookster subscription
· Rented football, tennis, and basketball courts
· Games – foosball (and championship), Xbox room
· In-door & out-door events such as parties, movie nights, game nights, and many others
· Cozy office in central Bucharest, near lots of food vendors and 2 subway stations.
· Our office is located in central Bucharest, not far from Piata Victoriei or Piata Romana.
· Address: General Gheorghe Manu 5, Bucharest, Romania.
The ideal candidate has the following:
· B.Sc in Electrical Engineering / Computer Engineering
· Good English language skills in speaking and in writing
· Experience in fields of Telecommunication
· Experience in Ethernet L2 switching
· 3-5 years of practical experience in testing
· Familiar to packet generator tools (IXIA/Agilent-N2X/STC)
· Experience in microwave radio, modulation, error-proof data transmission
· Experience in Linux environment
· Experience in writing and performing automatic tests
· Experience in TDM (E1/T1) and SDH (STM-1/OC-3) technology
· Experience in Ethernet L2 protocols (MSTP, G.8032, CDP)
We are looking for candidates capable of self-learning and working in a dynamic environment, with excellent communication skills and team player, capable of grasping an overall view of a complex embedded system.
Additional vacation days
Work from home
Flex time (07:00 - 19:00)
Office perks (ping-pong, juice, gaming spaces ie)
Gym & sport subscriptions
Flexible benefit (budget offered by employer)