DB Global Technology is Deutsche Bank’s technology centre in Central and Eastern Europe. We design the digital bank of the future. Our people are creative thinkers and curious minds who develop cutting-edge software applications for the bank’s global operations.Read more →
Work place: Office centric
Collaboration: Employment contract
Work time: Full Time
Seniority: Team member
Experience: 2-4 years
Updated on: 17 days ago
Vacant from: 15 Jun, 21
Expires on: 30 Jun, 22
Categories: Backend, Fullstack
Size:> 500 employees
Industry:Information Technology and Services
Join Cloud API Platform Team and be part of the next big thing in Deutsche Bank Cloud Transformation!
We have a team of highly skilled developers and engineers who are responsible for design, build and innovating the Api Platform and its ecosystem. We are looking for people who are enthusiastic, proactive and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. You will work in collaboration with other internal and google engineering teams.
WE TRUST YOU TO:
• Work collaboratively across the organisation, open to learning attitude, show curiosity
• Partner with other Cloud Platforms engineering teams to develop DB Api Management based on Google technology stack but not limited
• Explore new technologies, participate in proof of concepts, provide technology assessment and recommendations to technologies board members
• Solve challenging problems in an elegant but pragmatic way, develop best practices and advertise around organisation
• Coordinate with architects and stakeholders to determine required system functionalities.
• Design, develop and implement quality solutions, reusable code and adhere to coding standards
• Design, develop and implement user interfaces to Internet/intranet applications to satisfy
stakeholders needs and API Platform requirements.
• Proactively input into continuous improvement initiatives.
• Write professional, clear and comprehensive documentation (as code)
• Keep implementation aligned with the agreed roadmap
• Engage with stakeholders to provide timely end-to-end delivery of technology solutions
• Ensure availability, reliability and performance of the Api platform
WE`D LOVE YOU TO BRING:
• • 3+ years of professional and relevant experience in area of software development
• Experience in one or more of the following coding languages are expected: Java, NodeJS, GO
• Familiarity of Jenkins, GitLab CI/CD or GitHub Actions, Docker and Kubernetes is an advantage
• Experience in working with web-based software systems, APIs (RESTful) and experience with software integrations
• Experience design Restful API’s following standards like Open API, GraphQL and others in market is beneficial
• Experience on integrating monitoring solutions based on open standards like Open Telemetry, Fluentd, NewRelic, Prometheus , Jagger
• Knowledge and skills developing cloud-based solutions in any of Azure, Google Cloud, Amazon Web Services (AWS) would be beneficial
• Experience working within a Software Development environment, ideally focused Cloud based applications
• Experience engineering, releasing, and supporting complex applications or APIs globally
• Working knowledge of storing, manipulating and querying relational data in databases.
• Any previous experience with build or run Microservices applications in production is welcomed but not required
• Working knowledge or experience of Agile product development methodologies.
• Skills in requirement engineering / planning and coordination
• Strong communication skills, good team spirit
• Flexible and adaptable attitude disciplined to manage multiple responsibilities and adjust to varied environments
• Proficiency in spoken and written English;
Medical benefits for family
Additional vacation days
Work from home
Flex time (07:00 - 19:00)
Office perks (ping-pong, juice, gaming spaces ie)
Gym & sport subscriptions