DB Global Technology is Deutsche Bank’s technology centre in Central and Eastern Europe. We design the digital bank of the future. Our people are creative thinkers and curious minds who develop cutting-edge software applications for the bank’s global operations.Read more →
Work place: Office centric
Collaboration: Employment contract
Work time: Full Time
Seniority: Team member
Experience: 4-6 years
Updated on: 8 months ago
Vacant from: 15 Jun, 21
Expires on: 26 Oct, 22
Categories: Backend, Fullstack
Size:> 500 employees
Industry:Information Technology and Services
Join us to design Api ecosystem across Deutsche Bank@Deutsche Bank Bucharest Excellence Center
Join Cloud API Platform Team and be part of the next big thing in DB Cloud Transformation!
We have a team of highly skilled developers and engineers who are responsible for design, build and innovating the Api Platform and its ecosystem. We are looking for people who are enthusiastic, proactive and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.You will work in collaboration with other internal and google engineering teams.
WE TRUST YOU TO
• Work collaboratively across the organisation, open to partnering, show curiosity
• Use an enterprise deployment of Google’s Apigee to design, secure, implement, deploy, and monitor APIs.
• Develop and maintain tools that automate the creation and deployment of Apigee APIs based on Swagger or Open API specifications.
• Partner with development teams to create an API strategy appropriate for their needs.
• Support development teams by designing and developing APIs for their needs or help the team create APIs on their own using the automation tools you maintain.
• Monitor performance of critical APIs in production and show development teams how to monitor the APIs that their applications interface.
• Always automate solutions
• Write clear documentation for how custom APIs are designed and implemented.
• Maintain documentation on how to use automated tooling
• Document implemented security controls and API SDLC
• Learn. Research unfamiliar tools/technology/code, find new technology to improve the value of Apigee proxies in the organization.
• Explore new technologies, participate in proof of concepts, provide technology assessment and recommendations to technologies board members
• Engage with stakeholders to provide timely end-to-end delivery of technology solutions
• Ensure availability, reliability and performance of the Api platform
WE`D LOVE YOU TO BRING
• Minimum of 3 years of application design and development experience in a cloud environment, including 2+ years of coding REST services and API such as: Java, JSON, Python.
• Experience with APIs, Apigee, gateway security(certificates), REST, and SOAP
• Certification: Apigee Certified API Engineer is beneficial
• Implementation and delivery experience for at least 1 Google Cloud Platform Apigee client solution is advantage
• Apigee Certified is beneficial or desire to get certified
• Familiarity of Jenkins, GitLab CI/CD or GitHub Actions, Docker and Kubernetes are an advantage
• Experience in working APIs (RESTful) and experience on integration applications
• Experience design Restful API’s following standards like Open API, GraphQL and others in market is beneficial
• Exposure to cloud-based solutions in Google Cloud or other Cloud Providers (AWS, Azure)
• Experience on build and deploy software in a cloud environment
• Experience engineering, releasing, and supporting complex applications or APIs globally
• Working knowledge of storing, manipulating and querying relational data in databases.
• Any previous experience with build or run Microservices applications in production is welcomed but not required
• Working knowledge or experience of Agile product development methodologies
• Skills in requirement engineering / planning and coordination
• Flexible and adaptable attitude disciplined to manage multiple responsibilities and adjust to varied environments
• 4+ years of professional and relevant experience in area of Information Technology
• Proficiency in spoken and written English.
Medical benefits for family
Additional vacation days
Work from home
Flex time (07:00 - 19:00)
Office perks (ping-pong, juice, gaming spaces ie)
Gym & sport subscriptions