DB Global Technology is Deutsche Bank’s technology centre in Central and Eastern Europe. We design the digital bank of the future. Our people are creative thinkers and curious minds who develop cutting-edge software applications for the bank’s global operations.Read more →
Work place: Office centric
Seniority: Team member
Experience: 4-6 years
Updated on: 7 months ago
Vacant from: 15 Jun, 21
Expires on: 28 Aug, 22
Categories: Backend, Mobile
Size:> 500 employees
Industry:Information Technology and Services
The Authorisation and Access Control team are part of the Identity & Access Engineering and Architecture function in CSO CTO. The team design, build, and operate solutions for managing authorisation decision making in business applications and for managing the data enabling to authorisation decisions and access control. The solutions currently support 500+ business applications, and are also a key enablers for secure development for new business applications.
· The team is currently undergoing an Agile transformation and this role will be key to drive this transformation
· Software Engineering, develop, validate and own architecture designs and architecture deliverables
· Working within an engineering squad, and in additional have local line manager responsibilities
· Map and understand future demand and technology change, implement technology changes
· Support business users and understand requirements and business processes, maintain relationship with key stake holders
· Understand operational, regulatory and other risks related to the service, and proactive risk management, and keep up to date on developments
· Define best practices and standard approaches for Authorisation and Access Control Services and advise the organisation how to consume the services
· Enable the bank by making Authorisation and Access Control an easily consumed service part of all new application development to speed up development of business applications in the bank
· Excellent communication skills in English. German language skills would be advantageous.
· Agile working skills and ability to meet the world of support function with Agile practices.
· Completed degree or adequate several years of professional experience in the IT sector - with strong mainframe skills.
· Specifically, you have profound experience in several of these technologies:
Z/OS, CICS, COBOL, DB2, JCL, Java on Z/OS, CICS Web Service.
· Ideally, experience in web technologies and development tools such as Eclipse, WSDL/SOAP, RESTful/JSON, Jira, Maven.
· In any case, you are well versed in application design and IT architecture design.
· In addition, we rely on your expertise in workflow and process engineering as well as in IT project management.
· Significant experience in one or more technical areas of Information Security and especially in Identity and Access Management
Medical benefits for family
Additional vacation days
Work from home
Flex time (07:00 - 19:00)
Office perks (ping-pong, juice, gaming spaces ie)
Gym & sport subscriptions