Working in a fast-moving company committed to people at work, growing in an ever-changing playground of opportunities and evolving with inspiring teams connected by a shared passion. This is the place where #peoplemakethedifferenceRead more →
Work place: Hybrid
Collaboration: Employment contract
Work time: Full Time
Seniority: Individual Contributor
Experience: 1-2 years
Updated on: 1 month ago
Vacant from: 20 Aug, 21
Expires on: 31 Dec, 21
Categories: Frontend, Backend, Fullstack, Agile, Java, Integration
Size:101 - 500 employees
Industry:Information Technology and Services
The Edenred Digital Center (EDC) in Bucharest, Romania is Edenred Group's largest Digital hub for strategic Tech projects.
In a context of digital transformation, Edenred is committed to expand the communication channel to interact with its different stakeholders through CRM, mobile app or even by integrating its solutions into partner such as Deliveroo or UberEats.
To do so, Edenred created a team in charge of providing high level API to offer consistent experience across all these systems.
In order to achieve this strong ambition, Edenred is looking for developers to join the IT department in Bucharest, Romania.
Job description and key responsibilities
The team the candidate will integrate is an extension of the Edenred headquarters API team. He/she will participate in the design, development, roll-out and support of worldwide APIs that will be used every day by millions of people.
Our developers collaborate with:
· IT and business teams in charge of applications that are consuming our APIs, mostly front-end applications such as website or mobile Apps,
· IT and business teams in charge of Back-ends in order to defined / to understand with them which information they have to expose.
· IT security team that will review regularly that development do not present security issues,
· IT operation team, that are running our development in production and need some information to properly react whenever an issue occurs.
The ideal candidate is a developer who already worked on API design and development, with knowledge on UML and should not be frightened by debugging whenever a problem occurs.
Experience with high volume of data / performance management and optimization would also a key skill for the position.
Required skills & profile
Candidates will also have to the following skills / experiences:
· 1+ experience on RESTful APIs design and implementation,
· Knowledge of OpenAPI (Swagger) and/or MuleSoft (RAML),
· UML, GIT and unit test,
· English fluent,
· Good communication skills, listening & understanding, flexibility & teamwork
Nice to have:
· An experience with MuleSoft technologies or similar API management solution
Object Oriented Software
Additional vacation days
Remote working (offsite)
Work from home
Flex time (07:00 - 19:00)
Office perks (ping-pong, juice, gaming spaces ie)
Flexible benefit (budget offered by employer)