Working in a fast-moving company committed to people at work, growing in an ever-changing playground of opportunities and evolving with inspiring teams connected by a shared passion. This is the place where #peoplemakethedifferenceRead more →
Work place: Hybrid
Collaboration: Employment contract
Work time: Full Time
Seniority: Team member
Experience: > 6 years
Updated on: 1 year ago
Vacant from: 03 Nov, 21
Expires on: 20 Apr, 23
Categories: Cloud Solutions, Cloud Infrastructure, Architect
Size:101 - 500 employees
Industry:Information Technology and Services
The Edenred Digital Center (EDC) in Bucharest, Romania is Edenred Group's largest Digital hub for strategic Tech projects.
As part of the company’s digital transformation, Edenred has launched a major program to rationalize and modernize its IT infrastructures through a large-scale private and public cloud migration while restructuring and consolidating existing IT operations to create a global organization – Edenred Information Technology Center.
Job description and key responsibilities
Reporting to Global Cloud Manager, the Cloud Architect would be responsible for:
● The definition of the technical base of the IS (systems, platforms, technologies) and the modalities of integration of the IS applications between themselves and with the outside world.
● The Alignment of target architecture following the 3/5-year plans of the business strategy.
● Guarantee the convergence of existing IS with the target
● Ensure the implementation of the actions of the current IS Convergence Plan with the target
● Maintain a central view of obsolescence, technical debts and estimate risk and cost
● Anticipate and propose action plans related to obsolescence, technological and application debts, or required team's technical skills
● Analyze the existing information system (applications, infrastructures, security),
● Build IS cartography
● Choose technologies with different constraints (cost, time and security).
● Guarantee the alignment of new projects with the target architecture
● Ensure each project's compliance with the target architecture
● If necessary according to company decisions, propose transitional solutions (technical debt and plan / cost of compliance)
● Guarantee the application of architectures good practices of information systems: Documentation, Continuity, Security, Interoperability with market standards
Vibe with us!
Joining us means:
And we do not stop here!
Required skills & profile
● Confirmed knowledge of on-premise and cloud technologies
● Demonstrated experience on web application architecture
● Demonstrated experience of digital architectures (mobile APP, API management)
● Prior hands on experience on moving workload from On Premise to Private/Public Cloud
● Knowledge on security standards (SAML, OpenId Connect, OAuth2, basic authentication, …)
● Application lifecycle management tools (Git, TFS, Azure DevOps, …)
● Knows an enterprise architecture tool (Mega, Aris)
● You master one or more of the following technologies:
● Exposure to the following technologies is a plus:
● Languages: English mandatory
● TOGAF certification is a plus.
The required soft skills:
● Relational ease and ability to popularize technology with the trades
● Listening ability, put yourself in the user's shoes
● Organized, you coordinate actions and have the ability to work in a team.
● Communicating, you have a quality of listening.
● Structured, with a spirit of synthesis and a sense of priorities
Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Additional vacation days
Work from home
Flex time (07:00 - 19:00)
Office perks (ping-pong, juice, gaming spaces ie)
Flexible benefit (budget offered by employer)