Working in a fast-moving company committed to people at work, growing in an ever-changing playground of opportunities and evolving with inspiring teams connected by a shared passion. This is the place where #peoplemakethedifferenceRead more →
Work place: Hybrid
Experience: > 6 years
Updated on: 29 days ago
Expires on: 01 Sep, 21
Categories: Backend, Mobile, Infrastructure, Management, Cloud Infrastructure
Size:101 - 500 employees
Industry:Information Technology and Services
The main responsibilities of the Global head of Network and Telecom are to:
• Deliver worldwide best in class services to all Business Units in line with global strategy, Business Units priorities, budget and security.
• Run Network and Telecom operations services worldwide. Manage full life cycle: incident, request, change, problem and implement support follow the sun model.
• Lead the Network and Telecom Team (~15 FTE worldwide, +900 security and network devices).
• Manage providers and outsourced services2
• Define and manage all network and telecom processes
• Maintain updated technical and process documentation
• Follow technical trends and market watch
• Define 3 years plan Network and Telecom strategy and implementation roadmap.
• Manage Network and Telecom project portfolio; manage Telecom and Network Infrastructure budget and contracts
• Deliver and implement Network and Telecom projects according to the roadmap; define costing/pricing and billing of all network services worldwide
• Publish network and telecom services offers in global service catalog; develop and publish regular dashboards and KPI’s to all stakeholders (Business Units, IS corporate functions, Management); Monthly dashboards will include service availability, project status budget follow up and process/quality measures.
• Develop a risk culture approach (operational, financial, security), propose mitigation plan to reduce risk (legacy management in particular) and follow SAIL program execution.
• Cooperate closely with all other Infrastructure teams (Workplace/Cloud/IS Transversal Services Center of Excellence, zones infrastructure managers, PMO Office) and Global Technology teams (Architecture, Front/Middle/Back Office applications, Security, PMO and Finance).
• Understand Business Units/Business Lines strategies, priorities, challenges ; work closely together with relevant Business Unit/Business Line leaders and their IT leaders
• Continuously propose service improvement and new digital functionalities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the experience, skill, and/or ability required.
Medical benefits for family
Additional vacation days
Work from home
Flex time (07:00 - 19:00)
Office perks (ping-pong, juice, gaming spaces ie)
Flexible benefit (budget offered by employer)