Working in a fast-moving company committed to people at work, growing in an ever-changing playground of opportunities and evolving with inspiring teams connected by a shared passion. This is the place where #peoplemakethedifferenceRead more →
Work place: Remote
Collaboration: Employment contract
Work time: Full Time
Seniority: Individual Contributor
Updated on: 10 days ago
Vacant from: 02 Nov, 21
Expires on: 31 Dec, 21
Categories: Backend, Fullstack
Size:101 - 500 employees
Industry:Information Technology and Services
Union Tank Eckstein GmbH & Co KG (UTA) is one of the leading providers for fuel card and mobility services in Europe and is part of Edenred the global leader in payment solutions for corporates. Using the UTA platform, commercial customers are able to refuel via a cashless payment system across 48.000 petrol stations in 40 European countries irrespective of the fuel supplier, as well as to receive further in-transit-related services (toll, repair, etc.).
You are a DevOps Engineer, eager to work on solutions in the fuel and fleet industry .
As a Lead DevOps Engineer , you will join a selected team of highly skilled developers and Architects creating cutting-edge products in the payment transaction processing space. The products you will be working are dedicated to support our core business and grow as well to provide accessibility and an ease of use for our customer. Your position includes improvement and design our existing and future Azure based cloud environment, improving existing CI/ CD and future CI/CD processes and the introducing and design of appropriate application and environment solutions. You'll be working as part of a highly engaged team in a fast-paced and continuously evolving environment using latest technologies with the opportunity to learn something new every day.
• Design and Improvement of existing and new CI / CD processes. Defining of standards and ensure that the processes are applied
• Design monitoring solutions for a Cloud based application environment (Microsoft Azure) and in containerized technologies (Docker, Kubernetes). Including service availability and platform availability as well.
• Design of Azure Cloud environment improve our technical stack.
• Work close with our infrastructure team that is providing the network stack and the overall cloud environment to us.
• University degree in Computer Science or comparable and 3+ years of experience working in software engineering and strong analytical thinking
• Strong knowledge of container technologies as Docker, Kubernetes and NGINX.
• Demonstrated experience in Cloud technologies Azure / AWS.
• Experience with DevOps practices, CI / CD process and the tools used for Continuous Integration such as Git, Bitbucket, Hudson/Jenkins, Maven/ Ant
• Ideally experience in a Java development environment and Knowledge of, JUnit, XML,
Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, JPA/Hibernate, SQL, REST.
• Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL Databases.
• A team player, always eager to learn new skills and technologies
• Willingness to discover new and complex topics
• Goal-oriented way of working and pronounced willingness to perform
• Experience on similar technical lead role and in designing a devops infrastructure
Vibe with us!
• You will build strategic platforms that will improve the users’ experience with cards
and benefits on international level
• Exposure to various global cultures and teams
• You will be working with the newest technologies
• We offer you a very pleasant working environment, in the heart of Bucharest
• We also have for you: meal tickets, holiday vouchers, flexible hours, work from home, flexible benefits system, on-the-job training. And we do not stop here.