Working in a fast-moving company committed to people at work, growing in an ever-changing playground of opportunities and evolving with inspiring teams connected by a shared passion. This is the place where #peoplemakethedifferenceRead more →
Work place: Remote
Collaboration: Employment contract
Work time: Full Time
Seniority: Team member
Updated on: 10 months ago
Vacant from: 02 Nov, 21
Expires on: 27 Oct, 22
Categories: Backend, Fullstack, Java
Size:101 - 500 employees
Industry:Information Technology and Services
Edenred is a leading services and payments platform and the everyday companion for people at work, connecting 50 million employees and 2 million partner merchants in 46 countries via more than 850,000 corporate clients.
Edenred offers specific-purpose payment solutions for food (meal vouchers), fleet and mobility (fuel cards, commuter vouchers), incentives (gift vouchers, employee engagement platforms) and corporate payments (virtual cards). These solutions enhance employee well-being and purchasing power, improve companies’ attractiveness and efficiency, and vitalize the employment market and the local economy.
Edenred’s 10,000 employees are committed to making the world of work a connected ecosystem that is safer, more efficient and more user-friendly every day.
Our employees vibe with a passion for customer service, respect, imagination, simplicity and the entrepreneurial spirit that are Edenred’s values. For everyone who wants to experience that vibe, who needs it in their professional life, we want to be the best company to come and work and develop each person who takes part in the Edenred adventure.
The Edenred Digital Center (EDC) in Bucharest, Romania is Edenred Group's new Digital hub for strategic IT projects.
Union Tank GmbH & Co KG (UTA) is one of the leading providers for fuel card and mobility services in Europe and is part of Edenred the global leader in payment solutions for corporates. Using the UTA platform, commercial customers are able to refuel via a cashless payment system across 48.000 petrol stations in 40 European countries irrespective of the fuel supplier, as well as to receive further in-transit-related services (toll, repair, etc.).
As a microservice developer, you will join a selected team of highly skilled developers and engineers creating cutting-edge products in the payment transaction processing space. The products you will be working are dedicated to support our core business and grow as well to provide accessibility and an ease of use for our customer. Your position includes designing and improving existing systems and microservices and creating new software solutions, based on a scalable micro services architecture. This includes creating microservices as well as designing rest apis and integration solutions to other internal systems or partner systems based on the market leading integration solution Mulesoft including specification of the api contract. You'll be working as part of a highly engaged team in a fast-paced and continuously evolving environment using latest technologies with the opportunity to learn something new every day.
Job description and key responsibilities
• Development of new state-of-the-art Java micro services and API-based applications
to build the future UTA core transactional platform
• Design solutions in Cloud environment (Microsoft Azure) and in containerized
technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
• Creation of technical concepts, design and proof-of-concept of new services
• Work closely with Architecture team, Infrastructure team and Business Intelligence team
• Produce project-related documentation, performance tests, functional tests
Required skills & profile
• University degree in Computer Science or comparable and 5+ years of experience
working in software engineering and strong analytical thinking
• Strong knowledge of Java, JUnit, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, JPA/Hibernate, SQL, REST
• Strong knowledge with Git, Maven and ideally with JIRA, Confluence, Docker,
• Experience with DevOps practices and tools for Continuous Integration/Deployment
such as GitLab CI/CD or Hudson/Jenkins
• Knowledge of API description languages (YAML, RAML..)
• Fluent English skills are a required
• A team player, always eager to learn new skills and technologies
• Willingness to discover new and complex topics
• Goal-oriented way of working and pronounced willingness to perform
Vibe with us!
• You will build strategic platforms that will improve the users’ experience with cards
and benefits on international level
• Exposure to various global cultures and teams
• You will be working with the newest technologies
• We offer you a very pleasant working environment, in the heart of Bucharest
• We also have for you: meal tickets, holiday vouchers, flexible hours, work from home, flexible benefits system, on-the-job training. And we do not stop here.