Working in a fast-moving company committed to people at work, growing in an ever-changing playground of opportunities and evolving with inspiring teams connected by a shared passion. This is the place where #peoplemakethedifferenceRead more →
Work place: Remote
Collaboration: Employment contract
Work time: Full Time
Seniority: Team member
Updated on: 6 months ago
Vacant from: 02 Nov, 21
Expires on: 01 Jun, 22
Categories: Backend, Fullstack
Size:101 - 500 employees
Industry:Information Technology and Services
Edenred is a leading services and payments platform and the everyday companion for people at work, connecting 50 million employees and 2 million partner merchants in 46 countries via more than 850,000 corporate clients.
Edenred offers specific-purpose payment solutions for food (meal vouchers), fleet and mobility (fuel cards, commuter vouchers), incentives (gift vouchers, employee engagement platforms) and corporate payments (virtual cards). These solutions enhance employee well-being and purchasing power, improve companies’ attractiveness and efficiency, and vitalize the employment market and the local economy.
Edenred’s 10,000 employees are committed to making the world of work a connected ecosystem that is safer, more efficient and more user-friendly every day.
Our employees vibe with a passion for customer service, respect, imagination, simplicity and the entrepreneurial spirit that are Edenred’s values. For everyone who wants to experience that vibe, who needs it in their professional life, we want to be the best company to come and work and develop each person who takes part in the Edenred adventure.
The Edenred Digital Center (EDC) in Bucharest, Romania is Edenred Group's new Digital hub for strategic IT projects.
Job description and key responsibilities
You will be part of the Global Operations team and will work on Linux systems.
Mainly Responsible for:
• Produce standards and processes development for Linux/Unix infrastructure services worldwide;
• Provide world class operational services to support and maintain the back office related services;
• Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware and server resources
• Participate in the implementation of new services;
• Support new product deployments with installation, integration, testing,
documentation, and training;
• Assist in implementation of plans that enhance technical operation, compliance with
rules and regulations, and permit the deployment of new technology and support
• Define and compile the methods of procedures and documentation to support in the
maintenance and day-to-day operation of the Linux/Unix systems.
• Provide guidance and governance teams to other regions;
• Support IT strategy by supporting new and existing services;
Required skills & profile
You will have to demonstrate:
• 3+ years working experience in administrating Linux based servers;
• Solid network and systems troubleshooting experience with HTTP\HTTPS, SFTP, FTP, NFS, SMB, SMTP, SSH, NTP and TCP/IP, system security and OS hardening
• Linux performance tuning & troubleshooting, identifying and resolving contention in CPU, memory, networking, disk I/O
• RHEL Certified Systems Engineer and ITIL certification is a plus
• International experience or working in international projects is a strong plus
• Ability to work in a team (local or remote) and self-motivation
• Very good spoken and written English
• Willingness to discover new and complex topics
• Goal-oriented way of working and pronounced willingness to perform
Vibe with us!
• You will be part of a global team, involved in strategic projects with exposure on international level
• Exposure to various global cultures and teams
• You will be working with the newest technologies
• We offer you a very pleasant working environment, in the heart of Bucharest
• We also have for you: meal tickets, holiday vouchers, flexible hours, work from home, flexible benefits system, on-the-job training. And we do not stop here.