Working in a fast-moving company committed to people at work, growing in an ever-changing playground of opportunities and evolving with inspiring teams connected by a shared passion. This is the place where #peoplemakethedifferenceRead more →
Work place: Hybrid
Collaboration: Employment contract
Work time: Full Time
Seniority: Team member
Experience: 4-6 years
Updated on: 7 months ago
Vacant from: 20 Aug, 21
Expires on: 28 Aug, 22
Categories: Backend, Fullstack, C#/.NET
Size:101 - 500 employees
Industry:Information Technology and Services
The Edenred Digital Center (EDC) in Bucharest, Romania is Edenred Group's largest Digital hub for strategic Tech projects.
The Global IT department of Edenred has developed a set of reusable strategic tools to help Edenred’s local IT departments. Those assets accelerate their digital transformation and time to market, decrease the overall IT ecosystem complexity and strengthen the security and performance of user-facing applications.
We’re looking for a .NET Developer to create new features, expand the usage of those reusable tools by helping local IT integrations and maintain them
Job description and key responsibilities
The Developer is an expert on Microsoft .NET technology and will be committed in the evolutions and customization of Edenred Connect and e-components used every day by millions of people.
· Develop applications on Microsoft .NET technologies
· Report daily to Project Managers and Product Owner
· Design and work with architecture team
· Work with Security / Audit / network teams
· Implement unit tests
· Follow DevOps principles
· Maintain the code quality
Reporting line: This position reports to the E-Component Team Lead.
Vibe with us!
Joining us means:
And we do not stop here!
Required skills & profile
The candidate will have to demonstrate:
· Excellent skills in .NET technology & significant experience using this technology
· .NET Core, at least 3.1
· +3 years’ experience in development
· Software craftsmanship skills
· DevOps skills (ALM)
· Structured & organized mindset with practical judgement
· Excellent time & priority management skill
· Good communication skills, listening & understanding and flexibility
· Strong commitment to teamwork, especially remotely
· Ability to work in multicultural environments and with a remote team
· English fluent
· Cloud computing (Azure) is nice to have
Medical benefits for family
Additional vacation days
Work from home
Flex time (07:00 - 19:00)
Office perks (ping-pong, juice, gaming spaces ie)
Flexible benefit (budget offered by employer)