Working in a fast-moving company committed to people at work, growing in an ever-changing playground of opportunities and evolving with inspiring teams connected by a shared passion. This is the place where #peoplemakethedifferenceRead more →
Work place: Remote
Collaboration: Employment contract
Work time: Full Time
Seniority: Team member
Updated on: 1 year ago
Vacant from: 02 Nov, 21
Expires on: 19 Jun, 23
Categories: Backend, Fullstack, Infrastructure
Size:101 - 500 employees
Industry:Information Technology and Services
Edenred is a leading services and payments platform and the everyday companion for people at work, connecting 50 million employees and 2 million partner merchants in 46 countries via more than 850,000 corporate clients.
Edenred offers specific-purpose payment solutions for food (meal vouchers), fleet and mobility (fuel cards, commuter vouchers), incentives (gift vouchers, employee engagement platforms) and corporate payments (virtual cards). These solutions enhance employee well-being and purchasing power, improve companies’ attractiveness and efficiency, and vitalize the employment market and the local economy.
Edenred’s 10,000 employees are committed to making the world of work a connected ecosystem that is safer, more efficient and more user-friendly every day.
Our employees vibe with a passion for customer service, respect, imagination, simplicity and the entrepreneurial spirit that are Edenred’s values. For everyone who wants to experience that vibe, who needs it in their professional life, we want to be the best company to come and work and develop each person who takes part in the Edenred adventure.
The Edenred Digital Center (EDC) in Bucharest, Romania is Edenred Group's new Digital hub for strategic IT projects.
The candidate will be part part of a global network team located in Europe / Brazil / Mexico and Singapore responsible for managing the operations on +900 security and network devices.
Monitoring and administering security and network infrastructure devices as part of a central Team for all Edenred working with local Business Units, private and public cloud datacenter (Amazon, Azure, PAAS and IAAS), and other 3rd party vendors and providers.
Job description and key responsibilities
• Ensure documentation of current and evolutions of the global network and security infrastructure are up to date
• Manages the administration of firewalls, switches, Load Balancers, Web Application
Firewalls throughout the organization
• Ensures incidents and new requests are handled within defined SLAs
• Contribute to the definition and monitoring of infrastructure network and security
devices with the help of monitoring tools (Solarwinds, Splunk, JIRA, AppDynamics)
• deliver on the levels established by the OLA & SLA
• deliver on the response time established
• Monitoring of infrastructure network and security devices (Solarwinds, Splunk, JIRA, AppDynamics)
• Meet SLA for network infrastructure availability.
• Help measure and optimize the efficiency of the activities.
• Help set up the plan of process improvement.
• Bring assistance to the operational Teams.
• Contribute to the improvement of ITSM tools
Operationally reports to: Network Security Manager.
Hierarchically reports to: Network Security Manager
Internally: Infrastructure Team, IT Application Owners & Support Teams, Global Operation
Centers Department Managers. Application Managers, ITEC Managers, IT BUs Managers
Externally: IT Providers (Cloud Infrastructure, Managed Services,), 3rd party support teams and software supplier
Required skills & profile
• Proven services and infrastructure knowledge and expertise on architecture, change and incident management
• Cisco certified, Check Point certified (nice to have)
• Check Point management + 2 year.
• General VPN knowledge (Ipsec and ssl) + 2 year.
• Dynamic routing (OSPF / BGP) + 2 year.
• F5 Load balancing & ASM + 2 year (nice to have)
• Work experience: Junior 1-3, Middle 3-5, Senior +5
• Good communication skills, listening & understanding, flexibility & teamwork
• Experience working in geographically dispersed teams
• Fluent in English
Nice to have:
• Knowledge of group organization, processes and stakeholders.
• ITIL Foundations certification
Vibe with us!
• You will build strategic platforms that will improve the users’ experience with cards
and benefits on international level
• Exposure to various global cultures and teams
• You will be working with the newest technologies
• We offer you a very pleasant working environment, in the heart of Bucharest
• We also have for you: meal tickets, holiday vouchers, flexible hours, work from home, flexible benefits system, on-the-job training. And we do not stop here.