A pioneer of the Romanian market, eMAG was founded in 2001 in Bucharest and has well-established businesses in Bulgaria and Hungary. For almost 20 years, the company has been constantly investing in technology-based services developed in Romania that help customers save time and money. With a range of products continuously expanding through own offer as well as through its partners in the Marketplace, eMAG is the place where anybody can search and order anything, from anywhere.Read more →
Work place: Office centric
Collaboration: Employment contract
Work time: Full Time
Seniority: Team member
Experience: 2-4 years
Updated on: 7 months ago
Vacant from: 11 Feb, 22
Expires on: 28 Oct, 22
Size:> 500 employees
The Black team is responsible for developing and maintaining the Order Management, Products Mangement, Refunds, Couriers and Deliveries modules of the Marketplace application. It also develops for eMag applications the AUTH Microservice and the Seller Calendar Microservice (used for deliveries estimations). Besides PHP 7 we bring lots of other cool technologies under the hood: Symfony 3, RabbitMQ, Redis, Gearman, ELK stack. We keep ourselves ahead of the game by experimenting lots of new technologies, participating in international tech events (Atlanta, San Francisco, Berlin, Bucharest, Warsaw), both as guests and key-speakers, organizing workshops, MBA-like trainings and maintaining an open mind to all ideas that you have. We invite you to join our teams and enjoy not the job at eMag, but the full experience - being part of a company serving customers in 4 countries - sponsored international events, workshops and hackathons - sponsored MBA-like trainings - flexible program
· Develop high-performance, reliable and maintainable code whether implementing architectural improvements;
· Design, implement and support multiple applications across various platforms;
· Stay in-tune with the latest technologies; proactively identify areas for improvement and propose viable solutions;
· Collaborate with other technical team members to design, implement, quickly troubleshoot and resolve any critical issues.
· +3 years on PHP;
· Experience with OOP (Uses namespaces, Encapsulation principle, Abstraction principle, Inheritance principle, Polymorphism principle, Traits);
· Design patterns (Dependency Injection, Factory, Builder, Observer, Facade). Solution architecture (Scalability, Service oriented, App configuration (param ranges, no of rounds, skill chances);
· NoSQL (Mongo, Redis);
· Understanding AMQP (RabbitMQ);
· Experience with REST APIs and documentation tools (Swagger, for example);
· Monitoring tools (for performance: NewRelic, for logging and errors: NewRelic, Kibana);
· Flexible, communicative, a real team player;
· Able to work on several simultaneous projects and to adapt to a fast evolving environment.
Will be a plus:
· Experience with Symfony 2, Elasticsearch, Varnish, Gearman, Agile Scrum;
· A solid understanding of High Availability, Load Balancing, Performance Tuning, Security;
· Design Patterns, Microservices, other programming languages(C, Java,Python etc), API development, Automated testing.
At eMAG, we are constantly moving forward and we love what we do. If you are passionate about your job, whether it’s offering consultancy to a customer or writing a code line, and you aim high, then you belong in our team.
We provide you with the best development programs to improve both your soft and job specific skills, but it is you who decides what you want to learn and where you want to go. The possibilities are endless.
We know benefits are important, that’s why we provide you with a full range of them. And because we like to share, at the beginning of your journey in eMAG we offer you a free course of e-commerce, just to put you up to speed. :)