Gameloft® is a leader in the development and publishing of games, creating them for all digital platforms with an astonishing audience of 80 million monthly users. Our catalog includes every genre and our games are as varied as we are. We operate our own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partner with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel®...Read more →
Work place: Remote
Collaboration: Employment contract
Work time: Full Time
Seniority: Team member
Experience: 4-6 years
Updated on: 1 year ago
Vacant from: 03 Nov, 21
Expires on: 25 Dec, 22
Categories: Backend, Fullstack, Big Data
Size:> 500 employees
About Gameloft Bucharest:
Gameloft Bucharest was created in 2000 with a passion for games that spawned 42 titles for all platforms, from Java to consoles.
Our games are recognized and praised by our players and by the industry. We take pride in our titles, from N.O.V.A, introduced on stage during the 2010 Apple Keynote as the first iPad game ever, to FPS benchmarks such as Modern Combat, with over 175 million downloads & Sniper Fury, with over 109 million downloads.
What can you expect from us?
• We are a 430 person game development studio in the greenest part of Bucharest;
• We have diverse backgrounds and we all love to work on our own games and ideas;
• You would work in a small agile team where everybody’s inputs are valued;
• The team is international, and we have several foreign colleagues;
• You will be using robust systems that serve millions of players;
• Exercising your creativity when solving tasks is much appreciated;
• We don't have many meetings :)
What do we offer?
What will you do here?
• Proactively developing new analyses and insights, to drive decisions and strategies;
• Building both large systematic reports and one-off small pieces of analysis;
• Providing on-going reporting and performance monitoring from multiple data sources;
• Debugging and problem solving issues to ensure delivery of accurate metrics.
We are searching for a passionate Data Analyst with:
• Significant experience performing quantitative analysis, preferably for an internet or technology company or math, BI, economics, engineering or other technical field required (is a strong plus);
• Advanced SQL skills is a must have: experience querying large, complex data sets, experience with window functions;
• Python data manipulation and programming skills, experience with libraries such as pandas and numpy;
• Familiarity with statistics;
• Strong presentation skills; effectively present insights from quantitative analysis and models to a non-analytical audience;
• Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills;
• Enjoy working in both individual and team settings;
• Strong English level is a must (written and oral);
• Strong interest for video games.
Nice to have:
• Familiar with BI tools such as Looker or Tableau or other charting solutions, for example matplotlib, D3.js etc.
• Familiar with machine learning techniques;
• Experience working with Big Data technologies such as Hadoop, Spark.
What will happen when you apply?
You can apply with your English or Romanian CV. We will look at what projects and technologies you have worked on so far.
If you are interested and passionate about games world, we would be very happy to meet you!
No cover letter is required. But if you usually play mobile, you can write down what :-)
At Gameloft, we believe in diversity, so no applicant will be discriminated against based on criteria such as gender, age, gender identity, religion, nationality, etc ...
Your CV will be reviewed by our lead, and if they find it relevant, one of our colleagues from HR will contact you.
Next, you will take a remote test, followed by a chat with one of our lead programmers and HR. They will give you specific details about the job and you can ask them anything you are interested in knowing about working here.
The whole process usually takes 1.5 weeks, but of course, it depends on how fast you can come to us.
If the test fails, we will notify you within 1-2 days. You will certainly receive feedback from us about the process, but you can also track the status of your application through our application system.
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
Medical benefits for family
Additional vacation days
Remote working (offsite)
Work from home
Flex time (07:00 - 19:00)
Office perks (ping-pong, juice, gaming spaces ie)
Gym & sport subscriptions