This role builds and maintains effective relations between IT and internal business management to ensure success in meeting business goals and objectives. Understands internal customers and their businesses, assesses opportunities, challenges, and weaknesses facing the internal business community and serves internal client needs in keeping pace with the dynamics of the business.
Actively identifies new technological opportunities that will help achieve incremental or step change improvements in business processes. Cutting edge solution provider and relation building partner between Global Communications, Marketing & Internal IT.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for developing and implementing roadmaps in the area of Digital Marketing, Website (Garrettmotion.com), Communications & Intranet ensuring successful introductions across the Garrett Motion organization.
- Manage Globally all projects in the areas of Digital Marketing, Web , Communications & Intranet, ensuring integration with the best in class Digital experiences (Internal & External)
- Partner with key business stakeholders & IT staff members to formulate strategic IT plans;
- Collaborate with business & IT leadership to develop annual budgets for respective business areas;
- Develop solution concepts and business cases;
- Perform business analysis and prepare recommendations and plans as needed;
- Create and analyze relevant information and develop recommendations that they present to their internal customers and senior management;
- Create shared vision of their respective solutions and facilitate decision making and arbitration relating to trade-offs both within and between stakeholders & different solution platforms.
- Manage vendors & project deliverables in line with IT PMO requirements
- Identify, screen and evaluate new solution opportunities to address unmet customer needs;
- Develop and implement sound rationale for portfolio management and managing product phase-in-phase-out plans, proactively anticipating gaps and overlaps within the portfolio;
- Utilize the appropriate technologies and ensure that customers have the solutions they need, when they need them, and in the media best suited to their requirements;
- Collaborate with architecture and operations teams to ensure solution compatibility with company standards.
- Build a team with internal IT architect(s), developer(s) and tester(s) and hire an external supplier to provide resources if required
- Understand and define solution requirements, provide gap analysis and communicate those to the development team(s);
- Enhancement of project goals, keeping activities in scope, coordination of roll-out approaches
- Communicate status through operations reviews to IT & Functional Business Leadership;
- Manage supplier governance through periodic reviews;
- System Integration Testing (SIT) execution, User Acceptance Testing (UAT) support, Deployment, Hypercare;
- User Enablement Training & Train-the-Trainer Approach
- Identify, screen and evaluate new solution opportunities to address unmet (internal and external) customer needs;
- Responsible for leading, managing & participating in operational projects;
- Supporting virtual cross-functional teams in achieving results, higher impact on business and progress;
- Oversee the launch of solutions and help to maximize the positive impact on the organization;
- Act as the key liaison across all functional areas, including business units, the information technology department, and outside vendors;
- Possess a broad knowledge of most technical and business resources and use them to effectively coordinate team members and external resources.
- Build and maintain strong, positive business relationships with any agencies and third-party suppliers to successfully support & deliver Website initiatives
- Maintain, administer, monitor & develop Garretts intranet