Description for Internal Candidates
Establishing a well-defined enterprise IT Architecture, Orchestration, Drive integration between applications, Cloud and on Premise. Provde architecture recommendations and standards. Enforce Define architecture standard for Garrett. Relate Architecture standard and Digital cores Platform (SAP S/4, Oracle HCM, PLM, SalesForce)
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Implement the strategy for the development of IT/technology architecture work
- Collaborating effectively with the business partner to provide IT infrastructure solutions to support business needs (such as improving one-to-one customer engagement).
- Using the IT function as a broker of technology services for the organization (for example, providing expertise to the business in selecting software-as-a-service and other cloud computing opportunities).
- Supporting cross-functional teams of infrastructure and applications domain experts to identify, source and implement IT infrastructure solutions.
- Architecture platform in the are of Big data / IIOT / data supply and data consumption
- Collecting, analyzing and documenting performance measures.
- Advises and recommends enterprise architecture strategies, processes and methodologies
- Integrate Data and reporting Requirements for Architecture considerations
- Recommends and participates in the analysis, evaluation and development of enterprise long term strategic and operating plans to ensure that the EA objectives are consistent with the enterprise’s long-term business objectives
- Shares best practices, lessons learned and constantly updates the technical system architecture requirements based on changing technologies, and knowledge related to recent, current and upcoming vendor products and solutions.
- Implement the strategy for the development of IT/technology architecture work · Participates in and manages Architecture Working Groups for the development and maintenance of the EA.
- Collaborates with all relevant parties in order to review the objectives and constraints of each solution and determine conformance with the EA. Recommends the most suitable technical architecture and defines the solution at a high level. - Recommends and participates in the development of architecture blueprints for related systems.
- Direct the IT/technology architecture activities with Key Suppliers
- Identifies and recommends areas appropriate for further study and participates in any Proof of Concept projects required to thoroughly investigate architectural possibilities and strengthen arguments for their adoption.
- Lead Integration services