ING Hubs Romania is ING Group's global hub for technology providing over 121 services for 24 ING units globally. These services are arranged in these main categories: software development; data management; non-financial risk & compliance; audit. Established in 2015, our focus has been on building strategic key capabilities, such as developing and continuously improving common IT solutions that can be shared, replicated and reused across the other ING entities. Now, in 2021, our fast-growin...Read more →
Work place: Office centric
Seniority: Team member
Experience: 4-6 years
Updated on: 1 year ago
Vacant from: 14 Jul, 21
Expired on: 31 Oct, 21
Categories: Backend, Mobile, Data Engineering
Size:> 500 employees
Industry:Information Technology and Services
Discover ING Tech
ING Tech Romania is ING’s global hub for technology established in 2015. Focused on building strategic key capabilities, the hub provides approximately 121 services for 24 ING units globally. These services are grouped in the following main categories: software development; data management; non-financial risk & compliance and audit.
Now, in 2021, our fast-growing organization gathers more than 1000 high-performing engineers and non-financial risk & compliance specialists that work together in global tribes.
As part of the development towards a “Next Generation Digital Banking Platform”, ING Group Services is building a state-of-the-art Data Lake. An ambitious project based on technologies like IBM InfoSphere (DataStage and Information Governance Catalogue), Linux, Cognos and Oracle. Enterprise Data Lake has the ambition to become the single interface for extracting data from all ING domains in one single format.
As DevOps Engineer you will be working in a scrum team consisting of a product owner and DevOps Engineers. The members of the squad are located in Romania and The Netherlands.
You will be responsible for creating a monitoring solution that will be used by Enterprise datalake and for automation of manual steps, so you can make life easier for the users and for your team.
We seek enthusiastic DevOps engineers with passion for data, knowledge and experience in data management!
We are looking for someone with:
· Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in the field
· Experience with Linux operating system
· Good knowledge of Prometheus/Grafana and database concepts
· Experience with Azure DevOps
· Experience with programming language like Python
· Proficient in English (verbal and writing)
· Enthusiastic personality, enjoying working in a multi-cultural environment
· Wiliness to learn and experiment new technologies
What’s in it for you:
· Flexible working schedule, which usually includes two days of WFH, but we can adapt to any situation, we work fully remote for the moment;
· Extra vacation days, depending on your entire working experience;
· We encourage personal and professional development, so we invest in your learning by putting at your disposal a budget for trainings, workshops and certifications;
· Because everybody is working from home and we really understand that is not always easy, we have built an online well-being programme that can help you manage this stressful period;
· We also have a cool community and your colleagues will help you to integrate fast;
· We support each other, and we share our work and passions on an online Tech Neighborhood;
· A relaxing environment will be awaiting for you back at the office, with a flexible desk policy that allows you to work from an office desk, but also from a couch or from the terrace;
· And when you will need a break, you can have a tea from Teapigs and/or a coffee from Nespresso which you can enjoy while reading a book from Bookster;
· Even though we work fully remote this does not mean that you can`t enjoy your own monitor and chair from the office at home while our live DJ sets plays you chillaxing music.
Medical benefits for family
Additional vacation days
Work from home
Flex time (07:00 - 19:00)
Office perks (ping-pong, juice, gaming spaces ie)
Gym & sport subscriptions
Flexible benefit (budget offered by employer)