ING Hubs Romania is ING Group's global hub for technology providing over 121 services for 24 ING units globally. These services are arranged in these main categories: software development; data management; non-financial risk & compliance; audit. Established in 2015, our focus has been on building strategic key capabilities, such as developing and continuously improving common IT solutions that can be shared, replicated and reused across the other ING entities. Now, in 2021, our fast-growin...Read more →
Work place: Hybrid
Collaboration: Employment contract
Work time: Full Time
Seniority: Team member
Experience: 4-6 years
Updated on: 10 months ago
Vacant from: 27 Jul, 21
Expires on: 27 Oct, 22
Categories: Backend, Fullstack
Size:> 500 employees
Industry:Information Technology and Services
As IT System Analyst/Feature Engineer, you will work remotely and be part of a distributed Agile DevOPS squad, being end to end responsible, together with the squad, for implementing new (or changed) features within Core Banking and for the operations/running it in production. You will be responsible for handling the refinement, solution design, automated testing (functional, bila testing with surrounding domains, security and performance) and deployment to production.
You are the System Analyst/Feature Engineer we are looking for if you have a strong technical background, having experience in designing technical solutions, implementing automated tests and being comfortable with reading and understanding code.
You also need to understand business requirements from different banking areas and can collaborate with other senior engineers, architects and feature engineers and are able to influence and steer design decisions within the application.
The ideal candidate has 5 - 10 years of experience in the banking industry, has previously worked as a developer, a QA engineer or as an IT system analyst with technical background.
• Interpret and clarify requirements and refine the product backlog;
• Design multiple technical solutions and validate the best one with the Programmer and Product Owner;
• Write software development technical specifications and stories and help estimate the complexity of user stories;
• Create automated functional tests for user stories and SMOKE. Build and execute automated functional and integration tests and (automated) user acceptance and production tests;
• Understand and translate complex business needs/requirements into functional specifications;
• Ensure the quality of the software and consider non-functional requirements (security, performance, availability or scalability) and manage quality assurance processes to ensure that the submitted development work meets the requirements;
• Participate in daily scrums.
What you bring to the team:
Medical benefits for family
Additional vacation days
Remote working (offsite)
Work from home
Flex time (07:00 - 19:00)
Office perks (ping-pong, juice, gaming spaces ie)
Gym & sport subscriptions
Flexible benefit (budget offered by employer)