ING Tech Romania is ING Group's global hub for technology providing over 121 services for 24 ING units globally. These services are arranged in these main categories: software development; data management; non-financial risk & compliance; audit. Established in 2015, our focus has been on building strategic key capabilities, such as developing and continuously improving common IT solutions that can be shared, replicated and reused across the other ING entities. Now, in 2021, our fast-growin...Read more →
Work place: Hybrid
Collaboration: Employment contract
Work time: Full Time
Seniority: Team member
Experience: 4-6 years
Updated on: 6 months ago
Vacant from: 26 Jul, 21
Expires on: 01 Jun, 22
Categories: Management, Agile, Technical Leader
Size:> 500 employees
Industry:Information Technology and Services
We are looking for a great Agile Coach to coach and enable our Development and DevOps teams (including management) at ING Tech to deliver and maintain outstanding software as fast as possible while having fun. You will collaborate with cross functioning, highly skilled engineering teams in a fast moving environment.
As an Agile Coach at ING Tech, you are passionate about communication, group dynamics, coaching and craftsmanship. At the same time, you are not afraid to raise issues and drive change to remove impediments from your teams. You’ll be working with a world-class team of engineers who love what they do – and we expect no less from you.
You should have an insatiable appetite for learning new things and improving existing ones. If you’re the right one for us, you pay attention to details and take great pride in your work.
• Keep alignment with the Global Agile Way of Working within ING;
• Contribute to building an environment where continuous improvement of the development and maintenance process is in focus and where everyone’s common goal is to deliver outstanding software as fast as possible;
• Facilitate learning and development through individual and team coaching, deliver trainings, facilitate workshops and offsites;
• Coach key roles and teams through tough challenges, conflicts and dysfunctions to reach their full potential;
• Coach and mentor people through all kinds of change, especially when they need their agile mindset stimulated;
• Notice trends and act as an advisor to the management;
• Actively try to identify areas of improvement and conceptualize methods on how to be more efficient;
• Act as an Agile thought leader for our Technology department.
Occasional travelling to Amsterdam, Netherlands, and other countries might be required, as soon as it is going to be safe to do so.
What you bring to the team:
• Bachelor Degree;
• At least 3 years experience working as a Scrum Master and/or Agile Coach;
• Experience with Scrum, Kanban and/or Lean;
• Experience in change management within larger (international) organizations;
• Preferably experience as Product Owner;
• Preferably experience in IT related environments;
• Ability to stimulate people to grow;
• Ability to understand the distinction between coaching and mentoring and know when to apply either of them successfully;
• Excellent written and verbal English skills.
Certified Scrum Master CSM
Coaching & Mentoring
Medical benefits for family
Additional vacation days
Remote working (offsite)
Work from home
Flex time (07:00 - 19:00)
Office perks (ping-pong, juice, gaming spaces ie)
Gym & sport subscriptions
Flexible benefit (budget offered by employer)