ING Tech Romania is ING Group's global hub for technology providing over 121 services for 24 ING units globally. These services are arranged in these main categories: software development; data management; non-financial risk & compliance; audit. Established in 2015, our focus has been on building strategic key capabilities, such as developing and continuously improving common IT solutions that can be shared, replicated and reused across the other ING entities. Now, in 2021, our fast-growin...Read more →
Work place: Hybrid
Collaboration: Employment contract
Work time: Full Time
Seniority: Individual Contributor
Experience: 4-6 years
Updated on: 1 month ago
Vacant from: 29 Jul, 21
Expires on: 29 Sep, 21
Categories: Backend, Fullstack, Data science, Architect, Data Engineering
Size:> 500 employees
Industry:Information Technology and Services
ING TECH is looking to recruit one Feature Engineer/Customer Journey Expert for the Data Quality Platform team, reporting to Global Product Owner of the Data Quality Platform (DQO) Squad within the Product Management function.
The business analyst will be responsible for building out and delivering the business requirements, business processes and business constraints for Data Quality Platform for the global and domain CDO functions as well as for the business functions across domain.
Your day to day
The business analyst will be accountable for:
· Collaboration with the GDS team members to enable the strategic IT solution and implementation and be responsible for tasks such as testing functionality against requirements and enabling other business stakeholders to undertake testing and acceptance.
· The Business Analyst will apply and align with Global Data Management’s principles, standards and good practices.
· Delivering and maintaining the business requirements, processes and constraints at a global level, aligned with domains in line with expected standards and timelines
· Responsible for delivering MVPs or prototype iterations to illustrate requirements
· Engage with and feed IT with business requirements. Support and enable strategic solution proposal and implementation
· Responsible for testing strategic solution against business needs and enabling users to undertake testing and acceptance
· Engaging with global and domain Data Management including Data Capabilities as well as Business Functions, Information Architecture and IT stakeholders to ensure business requirements, MVPs and strategic solution is aligned across the organization
· Responsible for documenting Data Quality related components such as requirements, processes and scope for both the change initiative and the target state operating model as well as providing inputs into other documents such as GDM wide milestones or status updates
· Providing input into and applying principles, standards and good practices for the effective delivery and operation of the Data Quality workstream and in support of the wider Data Management transformation plans
· Where appropriate, working with internal and external partners to accelerate the delivery of innovative solutions to address gaps in the Data Quality workstream
· Supporting Business Architecture where appropriate to enable delivery of the Dashboards workstream, for example, gaining Business Architecture forum approval for design decisions and implications as needed
· Working with all parties including Sponsoring Businesses, Group Services, Countries and Business Units to ensure effective transition to the new Dashboards business as usual position
Who we are looking for?
· Knowledge of Data Warehousing principles, ideally knowledge of Data Quality
· Experience in defining and delivering Data Quality solutions
· Experience in defining and delivering business requirements, processes, and constraints across an enterprise, ideally in Financial Services
· Ability to deliver prototypes and early outputs to show progress and enable discussion and agreement of requirements
· Consulting mindset including an ability to think about Data Quality - Data Management solutions in a way that is abstracted from how technology is implemented
· Design thinking that shows the connection between Data Quality and business benefit and value
· Knowledge of IBM Infosphere Information Server (IGC, Information Analyzer etc.) is nice to have
· Basic SQL knowledge to create sample data sets
· Effective communication of business requirement with technical team members
What you bring to the team
· Results oriented with an ability to find ways of solving or pre-empting problems
· Excellent (English) verbal and written communication skills
· Analytical thinking, able to work under pressure, capable to meet certain deadlines.
· Ability to communicate ideas clearly and concisely: strong, clear communicator across departments.
· Team player with ambition, energy, decisiveness and discipline.
· Passion for delivery and customer satisfaction with an enthusiastic, “get-it-done” attitude and ability to see the big picture
Experienced Business Analyst
Medical benefits for family
Additional vacation days
Remote working (offsite)
Work from home
Flex time (07:00 - 19:00)
Office perks (ping-pong, juice, gaming spaces ie)
Gym & sport subscriptions
Flexible benefit (budget offered by employer)