Molson Coors Global Business Services is a young company providing centralized operations to one of the oldest and biggest brewers in the world. You’ve probably tasted a few of our beers – from well-known brands like Staropramen, Bergenbier, Beck’s, Blue Moon, Miller or Coors to craft specialties like Doom Bar made by our Sharps brewery in Cornwall (UK) and recently introduced to the Romanian market. Molson and Coors were founded in 1786 and 1783 respectively, counting a total of more than...Read more →
Work place: Office centric
Updated on: 12 days ago
Vacant from: 08 Jun, 21
Expires on: 31 Dec, 21
Categories: Backend, Mobile
Size:> 500 employees
Industry:Information Technology and Services
The role of System Security Engineer will be working in Bucharest, Romania, part of the North American IT Security team and will be capable System Security Engineer who enjoys security work and possesses deep and broad expertise in the security space.
He will make things more secure by protecting system boundaries, keeping computer systems and network devices hardened against attacks and securing highly sensitive data and also serve as Security Technical Lead for various IT projects. Qualified candidates will have a background in Security or Systems Engineering.
• Engineer, implement and monitor security measures for the protection of computer systems, networks and information
• Serve as a Subject Matter Expert to identify and define system security requirements.
• Design computer security architecture and develop detailed cybersecurity designs
• Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols
• Provide Tier-2 support on security infrastructure devices
• Develop technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks
• Ensure timely report about any known security incidents
• Experience with Problem Management techniques and Process Improvement methodology.
• Assist fellow employees with cybersecurity, software, hardware or IT needs
• Liaising with vendors to implement security solutions
• Conducting proactive research to analyze security weaknesses and recommend appropriate strategies
• Sourcing and implementing new security solutions to better protect the organization
• Identifying current and emerging technology issues including security trends, vulnerabilities, and threats
• Perform support and consulting of the company's personnel about security incidents and measures
• Supervise changes in software, hardware, facilities, telecommunications and user needs to ensure security is not degraded.
• Recommend changes in legal, technical and regulatory areas to manager affecting IT and computer offense.
• Perform as security technical advisor or analyst for company initiatives to analyze new technologies for program conformance.
• Test solutions effectively utilizing industry standard analysis criteria involving delivery of technical reports and formal papers on test findings.
• Perform support and consulting of the company's CSIRT during incident investigations and response
Proven work experience as a System Security Engineer or Information Security Engineer for at least 2+ years
Hands on experience in security systems, including SIEM, SOAR, EDR, firewalls, intrusion detection systems, anti-virus software, authentication systems, log management, content filtering, etc
Experience in building and maintaining security systems supporting multiple platforms and applications
Detailed technical knowledge of database and operating system security
Experience with network security and networking technologies and with system, security, and network monitoring tools
Thorough understanding of the latest security principles, techniques, and protocols
Familiarity with web-related technologies (Web applications, Web Services, Service-Oriented Architectures) and of network/web related protocols.
Problem-solving skills and ability to work under pressure
Ability to communicate security issues to peers and management
An understanding of best practices and how to implement them at a business-wide level while balancing between the need of Security and Production requirements.
Previous exposure to Linux and/or Windows Operating Systems, scripting languages, and/or Networks
Experience with at least 2 of the following programming languages such as Python, Perl, C/C++, PowerShell, etc.
Preferred certifications such as CISSP, GISP, GSEC, CEH
License Degree in Computer Science or related field