Molson Coors Global Business Services is a young company providing centralized operations to one of the oldest and biggest brewers in the world. You’ve probably tasted a few of our beers – from well-known brands like Staropramen, Bergenbier, Beck’s, Blue Moon, Miller or Coors to craft specialties like Doom Bar made by our Sharps brewery in Cornwall (UK) and recently introduced to the Romanian market. Molson and Coors were founded in 1786 and 1783 respectively, counting a total of more than...Read more →
Work place: Hybrid
Collaboration: Employment contract
Work time: Full Time
Seniority: Team member
Experience: 4-6 years
Updated on: 7 months ago
Vacant from: 07 Oct, 22
Expires on: 01 Jul, 23
Size:> 500 employees
Industry:Information Technology and Services
Molson Coors Beverage Company is looking for a highly motivated Senior Solution Designer for InforAS and SAP APO applications, working in Bucharest, Romania and part of the North American IT Solution Delivery team. The person in this role will be responsible to design solutions for Supply and Production Planning, keeping up on market trends and best practices to help identify opportunities for improvement. The ideal candidate will act as a subject matter expert, who can work as a great partner to the business.
The position is based in Bucharest, Romania, part of Molson Coors GBS Romania Development Center (RDC) and will report to the Solution Manager, Supply Chain & Enabling Delivery in Bucharest, within the RDC.
• Design, configure, and defines solutions for the Production Planning and Scheduling processes, aiding in testing and implementation
• Identifies, proposes, and initiates software process improvement activities within your area of expertise
• Partners with internal business team to gather requirements in order to identify and develop functional and technical specifications to develop and deploy new or changed functionality or changes in the applications and systems landscape.
• Oversees build and test of services and solutions, acting as a key design authority during the design process and defining the technical criteria for product selection, system configuration, and development.
• Leads implementation work under technical direction of IT and project management and leads solution delivery as part of a project or enhancement and manages quality and completion of deliverables including requirements gathering, requirements traceability, functional specifications, technical specifications, test plans, test scripts, cutover plans, and support plans.
• Learn the MCBC production scheduling processes and supports change management functions in the development and delivery of end user training and job aids in the Production Scheduling tool: InforAS / InforPS (Infor Advanced Scheduler / Production Scheduler)
• Partners with third-party providers to ensure on time and successful development, delivery and operation of application services and solutions
What we offer:
• Bachelor’s science degree in Industrial Engineering, with a minor in Management of Information Systems
• 2+ years of experience in working, configuring and/or implementing ERP Systems like SAP/ Oracle/ Infor
• 4+ years of experience in working in the Process Industry, preferably Consumer Products with at least 3 years focused on Supply Chain and/or Production Planning and Scheduling.
• You have knowledge/deep understanding of Supply Planning concepts
• Has knowledge of several IT areas, including development and maintenance; change management; configuration management; reliability and safety methods; software process models and quality assurance (testing)
• Knowledge of both waterfall and agile project delivery methodologies
• Strong interpersonal communication skills
• Very good command of English
• Flexible working hours, including second shift Romania, from 2 pm to 10 pm.
Additional vacation days
Flexible benefit (budget offered by employer)