Molson Coors Global Business Services is a young company providing centralized operations to one of the oldest and biggest brewers in the world. You’ve probably tasted a few of our beers – from well-known brands like Staropramen, Bergenbier, Beck’s, Blue Moon, Miller or Coors to craft specialties like Doom Bar made by our Sharps brewery in Cornwall (UK) and recently introduced to the Romanian market. Molson and Coors were founded in 1786 and 1783 respectively, counting a total of more than...Read more →
Work place: Hybrid
Collaboration: Employment contract
Work time: Full Time
Seniority: Team member
Experience: 4-6 years
Updated on: 5 months ago
Vacant from: 07 Oct, 22
Expires on: 03 Apr, 23
Size:> 500 employees
Industry:Information Technology and Services
The Senior Developer - Integration will provide design, development, and integration consulting support on an internal portfolio of solutions development and enhancements to be implemented in the company.
It will also be a key contributor of the IT strategy for development and integration standards. She / He will develop and maintain professional relationships with all solution architects in the company.
• Oversee the entire process from planning and configuration to installation, and provide post-installation support and troubleshooting.
• Uses industry standards when it comes to integrating the various platforms in between.
• Advise and recommends best practices in the Integration of Software & Platforms.
• Partner with internal business team to gather requirements, analyze them and identify the integration.
• Build technical solutions and functional & technical specifications to develop and deploy new or changed functionalities, features and/or changes in the applications and systems landscape.
• Lead in the introduction and use of integration best practices, techniques, methodologies, and tools to match business requirements, ensuring consistency across all user groups.
• Act as technical domain SME or Technical Lead on projects, programs, or products.
Required skills and qualifications:
• Bachelor’s science degree.
• 5 years of experience in Middleware Integration Technologies.
• Hands on experience of integration design patterns, standards, and best practices.
• Experience in design cloud integration technologies, like MuleSoft, SAP, Dell Boomi, Informatica etc.
• Experience with API management, including architecture, development of reusable integration content and managing related security & access.
• Knowledge of EDI (electronic data interchange) standards like ANSI X12, EDIFACT etc. and handling EDI Integrations.
• Good experience with AS2, Http/s, FTP/s, SFTP protocols.
• Experience of integration patterns between SAP and non-SAP systems
• Should have implemented at least 3 full integration projects involving on-premises and Cloud applications
Additional vacation days
Flexible benefit (budget offered by employer)