Molson Coors Global Business Services is a young company providing centralized operations to one of the oldest and biggest brewers in the world. You’ve probably tasted a few of our beers – from well-known brands like Staropramen, Bergenbier, Beck’s, Blue Moon, Miller or Coors to craft specialties like Doom Bar made by our Sharps brewery in Cornwall (UK) and recently introduced to the Romanian market. Molson and Coors were founded in 1786 and 1783 respectively, counting a total of more than...Read more →
Work place: Hybrid
Collaboration: Employment contract
Work time: Full Time
Seniority: Team member
Experience: 4-6 years
Updated on: 7 months ago
Vacant from: 07 Oct, 22
Expires on: 01 Jul, 23
Categories: Support, Management, Agile
Size:> 500 employees
Industry:Information Technology and Services
Our purpose at the Molson Coors Beverage Company is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We are the world’s family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 150 years around the world. We’re Talent Brewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.
In the role of Senior Manufacturing Solution Specialist working in Romania Development Center you will be part of the North American IT Solution Delivery - Manufacturing team. The person will be focused on providing Brewery operations manufacturing solutions within an integrated three tier system landscape including SAP, 3rd Party MES (Such as GE Proficy) and distributed control system environment.
• Partner with the stakeholders to analyze functional requirements with the intent to translate those into business relevant functional system designs.
• Work with the System Integrators and Solution Architects to convert process or system requirements into system-based functional and technical specifications.
• Design and configure/develop the Manufacturing solution in the area of SAP, GE Proficy
• Understand and solve business process and technical challenges by applying expertise and knowledge of SAP standard solution best practices and/or enhancements
• Performs and may lead FIT/GAP analysis, functional/technical design, configuration, build, test, and implementation of services and solutions, acting as a key design authority during the design process and defining the technical criteria for product selection, system configuration, and development.
• Partner with the internal and external team members to convert functional and technical specifications into a functioning business orientated system-based solution.
• Collaborate with the various stakeholders in the solution delivery team to develop and execute a full life cycle of test plans.
• Continually analyze ways to improve integration solutions to promote data reliability and quality.
• Take Part in development of change management strategies and related documentation.
What we offer:
• At least 6 years’ experience working with integrated supply chain manufacturing solutions including:
• 3+ years’ experience designing and configuring Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) and peripheral manufacturing software solutions
• 3+ years of functional experience in designing, configuring, testing, and deploying solutions utilizing SAP PP or PPPI
• You have been part of at least one end-to-end implementation of an integrated SAP Production Planning (PP) and MES solution in an industry which would be considered process manufacturing.
• Experience maintaining SAP master data is required.
• Experience with GE Proficy Plant Applications MES a strong plus.
• Experience with systems integration to plant floor systems and SAP MII a plus.
• Knowledge of system integration methods or tools such as iDOCs, RFCs, BAPIs, B2MML
• Knowledge of MTS and MTO processes/scenarios is a plus
• Knowledge of Data Historians and related communication standard of OPC a plus.
• Ability to Travel Internationally and domestic to support Project activities is required (<10%)
Additional vacation days
Flexible benefit (budget offered by employer)