Molson Coors Global Business Services is a young company providing centralized operations to one of the oldest and biggest brewers in the world. You’ve probably tasted a few of our beers – from well-known brands like Staropramen, Bergenbier, Beck’s, Blue Moon, Miller or Coors to craft specialties like Doom Bar made by our Sharps brewery in Cornwall (UK) and recently introduced to the Romanian market. Molson and Coors were founded in 1786 and 1783 respectively, counting a total of more than...Read more →
Work place: Hybrid
Collaboration: Employment contract
Work time: Full Time
Seniority: Team member
Experience: 4-6 years
Updated on: 7 months ago
Vacant from: 07 Oct, 22
Expires on: 01 Jul, 23
Size:> 500 employees
Industry:Information Technology and Services
Molson Coors is a leading brewer with 18,000+ employees, 30+ breweries and 130+ beer brands, consumed in more than 50 countries. Our GBS history in Romania started in 2015, when Molson Coors Global Business Services was established in Bucharest, and since then we have become a 650 people strong organization and growing continuously.
We deliver centralized operations to our Molson Coors Business Units across the Globe in Finance, Master Data, Commercial, HR and IT Business Services. Our impressive brands portfolio across the world includes Stella Artois, Becks, Corona, Leffe, Staropramen, Bergenbier.
We are looking for a Senior Solution Designer O365 that will help the BUILD team select technologies, implement the architecture, and stand-up the various environments.
• Will be part of the BUILD team, in charge of defining, implementing and handing over to RUN the various IT Projects within the organization
• Will be a key figure in the Azure/AWS Space in the organization leading the transformation of the Infrastructure.
• Will contribute to the automation & integration of apps and services in the respective clouds ( Azure and/or AWS ).
• Will act as an SME in the Cloud space and will be the interface with specialized teams running software in the Cloud.
What we offer:
Your skills and experience
• Equivalent work experience of 4 years in Azure or AWS Cloud Architecture and Design.
• Good understanding of the Microsoft O365 product suite of tools, with an emphasis on the backend systems such as Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, Exchange, etc.
• Experience using Azure Active Directory to secure and manage enterprise applications.
• Outstanding understanding on Cloud VM and Server technologies, including management of services across a hybrid-cloud environment
• Familiarity with the interworking of Web applications and relational databases
• Experience with setup of Disaster Recovery and High Availability
• Demonstrate experience leading or developing high quality, enterprise scale IT system or Software projects.
• Flexibility for working hours that may overlap with US hours.
Nice to have:
• Azure/AWS certifications is a plus.
• Experience in building/developing solutions using tools such as MS SharePoint Online (C#, dot.Net, CSOM etc.).
• Expertise in CI/CD automation.
• Build automated processes using well-known languages and frameworks such as PowerShell, CLI, JSON, Puppet, Terraform.
• Experience in Waterfall/Agile/Scrum/DevOps frameworks, methodologies, and related tools (e.g. Jira).
• Experience in building/developing Power Platform solutions using tools such as Power Automate & Power Apps.
What we offer:
• Competitive salary packages and bonuses
• Flexible benefits budget
• Hybrid flexible work (2 days/week in the office) and a focus on work-life balance
• A Class nice office spaces, including our own Beer Point
• Friendly team environment
• Comprehensive medical subscription
• Extensive training & development opportunities (internal development programs, LinkedIn Learning, external certifications financed by the company)
• Other perks: Therme discounts, Bookster subscription, Extra leave days
Additional vacation days
Flexible benefit (budget offered by employer)