The Responsibilities [WHAT is to be delivered]:
- Requirements gathering for functional enhancement of the processes and process improvements in business solutions as identified for various projects
- Demonstrating expertise in the technologies covered by SAP Inventory Management (IM), SAP Warehouse Management (WM) and Logistics Execution (LE)
- Develop and maintain a detailed understanding of the business processes and software configuration related to SAP IM, SAP WM or LE
- Develop and maintain relationships with the Warehousing community within Molson Coors, defining business problems and translate then into solutions including analysis of alternatives available
- Author system specification documentation such as Configurational Rationales, Business process procedures and Functional Specifications
- Perform system configuration, functional testing and integration testing
- Play an active role in the design, testing, and implementation phases of a project. Must be able to work in a team environment with regular interaction with project stakeholders
- Excellent problem identification, root cause, and corrective action to drive resolution
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal, presentation, and interpersonal.
- Ability to influence change as well as manage rapidly changing technological and business environments
- Demonstrated passion for being the liaison between the business units, technology and project development teams
What we offer [Work perks you need to know about]:
- As the world’s family brewer, we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
- Participation in our Company Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, and other benefits
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences.