Molson Coors Global Business Services is a young company providing centralized operations to one of the oldest and biggest brewers in the world. You’ve probably tasted a few of our beers – from well-known brands like Staropramen, Bergenbier, Beck’s, Blue Moon, Miller or Coors to craft specialties like Doom Bar made by our Sharps brewery in Cornwall (UK) and recently introduced to the Romanian market. Molson and Coors were founded in 1786 and 1783 respectively, counting a total of more than...Read more →
Work place: Office centric
Seniority: Individual Contributor
Experience: > 6 years
Updated on: 19 days ago
Vacant from: 17 Nov, 21
Expires on: 17 Jan, 22
Size:> 500 employees
Industry:Information Technology and Services
• 8-10 years working experience in information technology with at least 2 years specific to identity & access management (IAM) required.
• 10-12 years IT experience including 3+ years working with mainstream IAM solutions preferred.
• Experience with designing and automating provisioning access via an Identity Access Management (IDM, IAM) tool.
• Experience designing, building, testing, implementing, troubleshooting and supporting IAM solutions preferred.
• Experience with Active Directory, Single Sign-On, Multifactor Authentication and SAP.
• Role and attribute based access control implementation experience, including role mining tools and role governance.
• IAM governance processes such as access reviews, segregation of duties, and least privilege implementation.
• Azure Active Directory security technologies, authentication models, modern federation standards, MFA, conditional access policies, application integration, etc.
• IAM capabilities of major cloud providers such as Azure, AWS, Salesforce, Workday, ServiceNow, SAP, etc.
• Privileged access management for various types of technologies covering on premise.
• API security and best practices for authentication/authorization.
• Thorough understanding of the latest security principles, techniques, and protocols
• Experience with at least 1 of the following programming languages such as Python, PowerShell, Perl, C/C++, etc.
• Ability to communicate security issues to peers and management.