Orange Services was created in 2013 and is a 100% owned subsidiary of Orange Romania. As a technology services company, our DNA is in IT, but our teams also work in other domains including mobile networks and a number of commercial and business functions. Orange Services is one of the largest technology hubs in the Orange Group, working internationally for both Orange corporate functions and country operations. Through a unique combination of cutting edge know-how and expertise, our teams pro...Read more →
Work place: Hybrid
Seniority: Team member
Experience: 4-6 years
Updated on: 9 months ago
Vacant from: 21 Sep, 21
Expired on: 28 Sep, 21
Categories: Backend, Mobile
Size:> 500 employees
Industry:Information Technology and Services
The role of the Engineer Back Office RAN is to operate and maintain our clients Radio Access Network in order to reach the established business goals per company.What you’ll be doing
- Provide second level maintenance and restoration for the Radio Access Network (RAN) for 2G, 3G, LTE and 5G technologies.
- Perform detail alarm analysis on the RAN (2G, 3G, LTE and 5G) network.
- Investigate and summarize critical technical fault for the RAN network.
- Provide incident report on the technical fault for the RAN network.
- Investigate customer complaint and resolution.
- Prepare restoration plan for incident of disaster.
- Escalate problem to vendor support and cooperate to resolve problem.
- Tracing and debugging on various equipment.
- Manages high risk operations.
- Executes preventive maintenance activities.
- Executing WO of reconfiguration / parameterization / modification of the parameters for network elements.
- Upgrading software and hardware for the RAN network elements.
- Integration and configuration of RAN network elements.
- Daily monitoring of the network performance indicators.
- Participates in internal and external trainings in order to improve technical skills.
- Trains new employees when necessary.
- Very good knowledge of the telecom network principles for 2G/3G/LTE technologies, 5G knowledge will be considered a plus.
- At least 3 years experience in Back Office activities
- Hands-on experience on RAN nodes (BSC, RNC, NodeB, gNodeB, eNodeB, BTS) from one of the main vendors: Ericsson, Huawei, NSN etc.
- Troubleshooting experience in complex RAN issues
- Quick and self-motivated learner to cope with the dynamic telecom industry.
- Knowledge of IP networking & trans is a big plus.
- Team player with good communication skills.
- Good documentation skills and attention to detail.
- Adaptable, used to working to tight time scales, motivated to manage own time, works well on own and with a team.
- English is mandatory, French language is a big plus.
Back Office Operations
Medical benefits for family
Work from home
Flex time (07:00 - 19:00)
Flexible benefit (budget offered by employer)