888sparkware (SparkWare technologies) is part of the 888 Group, one of the world’s leading online gaming companies. So in a nutshell, from our super-chic offices in Bucharest, we get to impact our customers all around the world. We are first and foremost great individuals who together, make up strong and professional teams. We achieve our goals together, we share our laughs together, so it kind of feels like a family who will always have your back. With us you are constantly challenged! We e...Read more →
Work place: Remote
Collaboration: Employment contract
Work time: Full Time
Seniority: Team member
Updated on: 10 months ago
Vacant from: 28 Oct, 21
Expires on: 24 Dec, 22
Categories: Backend, Fullstack
Size:> 500 employees
Industry:Information Technology and Services
The core infrastructure department is responsible to develop and maintain 888 core infrastructure servers allowing all 888 products to run smoothly and provide the abilities such as wallet management, session management running campaigns, and much more.
We are looking for a DevOps engineer that will be responsible for creating and maintaining CI/CD pipelines for all our services in Azure DevOps as well as maintain all our services in Kubernetes.
· Creation and maintain deployment pipelines in Azure DevOps.
· Support deployment to all environments Dev, QA, Production.
· Maintain our services images running on Kubernetes (I/O access, network, etc).
· At least 3 years as a DevOps engineer.
· Experience with Azure DevOps or Jenkins.
· Experience with Kubernetes.
· Experience with AWS.
· Pasion for new technologies.