888sparkware (SparkWare technologies) is part of the 888 Group, one of the world’s leading online gaming companies. So in a nutshell, from our super-chic offices in Bucharest, we get to impact our customers all around the world. We are first and foremost great individuals who together, make up strong and professional teams. We achieve our goals together, we share our laughs together, so it kind of feels like a family who will always have your back. With us you are constantly challenged! We e...Read more →
Work place: Remote
Collaboration: Employment contract
Work time: Full Time
Seniority: Team member
Updated on: 12 days ago
Vacant from: 27 Oct, 21
Expires on: 30 Jun, 22
Categories: Backend, Fullstack
Size:> 500 employees
Industry:Information Technology and Services
Sparkware is a SW development center established in Romania providing services to the online gambling entertainment companies. Sparkware develops and manages principal aspects of online gambling elements, including software development of online platforms infrastructure, backend, back office tools, payment processing, CRM, risk management and SW clients using various technologies.
We are looking for a dynamic and highly motivated professional Full Stack developer to join our team. Our Full Stack developer must have knowledge in all stages of software development, a strong desire to learn a multitude of technologies and programming languages with a can-do attitude and the ability to work with remote team members offshore.
· Designing the overall architecture of web sites;
· Collaborating with the rest of the developers team to design and launch new features;
· Managing the end-to-end life cycle for the production of software and applications;
· Helping maintain code quality, testing capabilities and best practices;
· Maintaining and supporting our various websites and web based applications.
· Proven experience with AWS Serverless technologies;
· Proven experience with API Creation, CRUD and RESTful services;
· Strong web fundamentals in HTML5, CSS and CSS preprocessors (SCSS);
· Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, and system design;
· Familiarity with team-based version control systems (GIT);
· Self-learning abilities;
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
· Working with remote team members (offshore).