888sparkware (SparkWare technologies) is part of the 888 Group, one of the world’s leading online gaming companies. So in a nutshell, from our super-chic offices in Bucharest, we get to impact our customers all around the world. We are first and foremost great individuals who together, make up strong and professional teams. We achieve our goals together, we share our laughs together, so it kind of feels like a family who will always have your back. With us you are constantly challenged! We e...Read more →
Work place: Remote
Collaboration: Employment contract
Work time: Full Time
Seniority: Team member
Updated on: 10 months ago
Vacant from: 27 Oct, 21
Expires on: 24 Dec, 22
Categories: Backend, Fullstack
Size:> 500 employees
Industry:Information Technology and Services
888Sparkware – part of 888 Holdings, one of the world’s most popular online gaming companies is seeking an experienced Full Stack Developer.
Our payment system is a web-based product that maintains a high availability secure system which handles all money transactions.
The system is based on an HTML5 solution written in Angular, React, and ASP.NET WebAPI services.
In this position, you will be responsible for leading application development and maintenance ensuring compliance with performance and availability metrics to support business objectives.
As a Full Stack Developer at Sparkware, you will be responsible for
· Develop and maintain the payments solution of the company
· Inventing new web features for the benefit of all business partners
· Work closely with product managers, system analysts, and QA testers in a highly collaborative team environment
· Deliver secure, high performance, maintainable code using best practices
· Ensure all development work is carried out with a consistently high level of quality
This job is for you if you have
· At least 3+ years of hands-on experience with Microsoft server-side technologies: .NET Framework 4.5+ using C#, ASP.NET MVC 3+/ASP.NET Web API 1+
· Experience with Angular.js
· Experience with React - an advantage
· High motivation to learn and grow professionally
· High technical skills, Self-learning abilities, independence, and well-organized working methods
· Great communication skills
· Out of the box thinking and quick learning ability
You might also have
· Familiarity with working in an Agile environment