888sparkware (SparkWare technologies) is part of the 888 Group, one of the world’s leading online gaming companies. So in a nutshell, from our super-chic offices in Bucharest, we get to impact our customers all around the world. We are first and foremost great individuals who together, make up strong and professional teams. We achieve our goals together, we share our laughs together, so it kind of feels like a family who will always have your back. With us you are constantly challenged! We e...Read more →
Work place: Remote
Collaboration: Employment contract
Work time: Full Time
Seniority: Team member
Updated on: 1 year ago
Vacant from: 27 Oct, 21
Expires on: 22 Feb, 23
Categories: Backend, Fullstack
Size:> 500 employees
Industry:Information Technology and Services
The Web Department is designing, developing and maintaining all of 888 major web applications.
As a Developer at Sparkware, you will:
· Joining the team for building and maintaining a new web client application based on the most advanced JS frameworks and libraries such as React, Angular and Node.js.
· Working closely with product managers, System analysts, UI designers, and testers in a highly collaborative team environment.
· Delivering secure, high performance, maintainable code using best practices.
· Ensuring all development work is carried out with a consistently high-level of quality.
· B.Sc. / B.A. in computer science (or other relevant degree) and at least 2 years of experience in building web applications.
· Experience with Node.js.
· Experience with one or more SPA frameworks e.g.: Angular, React, Vue, etc..
· Ability to understand complex software systems.
· Great team player with high communication skills.
You might also have
· A passion for web, mobile and tablet devices, applications and user interfaces.
· Experience Programming Real life Native applications on iOS/Android.
· Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with frequent production releases.
· Knowledge in webpack or any other bundling library.
· Familiarity with Agile Methodologies.
· Good communication skills.
· Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills