888sparkware (SparkWare technologies) is part of the 888 Group, one of the world’s leading online gaming companies. So in a nutshell, from our super-chic offices in Bucharest, we get to impact our customers all around the world. We are first and foremost great individuals who together, make up strong and professional teams. We achieve our goals together, we share our laughs together, so it kind of feels like a family who will always have your back. With us you are constantly challenged! We e...Read more →
Work place: Remote
Collaboration: Employment contract
Work time: Full Time
Seniority: Team member
Updated on: 10 months ago
Vacant from: 27 Oct, 21
Expires on: 24 Dec, 22
Categories: Backend, Fullstack
Size:> 500 employees
Industry:Information Technology and Services
We are looking for a full-stack developer responsible for building applications, including anything from back-end services to their client-end counterparts. Your primary responsibilities will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality products are essential.
· Translating application storyboards and using cases into functional applications.
· Designing, building, and maintaining efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
· Ensuring the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
· Identifying bottlenecks and bugs, and devising solutions to these problems.
· Helping maintains code quality, organization, and automatization.
· At least 5 years as a full stack developer.
· BA in Computer Science/Engineering.
· Experience with writing and maintaining high-volume servers/services.
· Experience with Agile / Scrum.
· Experience with Microservices architecture.
· Experience with some type of Middleware such as Rabbit, Kafka.
· Experience with Big Data solutions.
· Experience with .Net Core.
· Experience with Angular, React. - advantage
· Experience with nodejs. - advantage