888sparkware (SparkWare technologies) is part of the 888 Group, one of the world’s leading online gaming companies. So in a nutshell, from our super-chic offices in Bucharest, we get to impact our customers all around the world. We are first and foremost great individuals who together, make up strong and professional teams. We achieve our goals together, we share our laughs together, so it kind of feels like a family who will always have your back. With us you are constantly challenged! We e...Read more →
Work place: Remote
Collaboration: Employment contract
Work time: Full Time
Seniority: Individual Contributor
Updated on: 12 days ago
Vacant from: 27 Oct, 21
Expires on: 31 Dec, 21
Categories: Backend, Fullstack
Size:> 500 employees
Industry:Information Technology and Services
888Sparkware is a software development center established in Romania providing software development services to the online gaming entertainment companies. 888Sparkware develops and manages principal aspects of online gaming elements, including software development of online platforms infrastructure, backend, back office tools, payment processing, CRM, risk management.
The office is located in Bucharest.
· Managing and leading the delivery team.
· Supporting team members in technological challenges.
· Implementing and maintaining development and QA processes within the team.
· Managing the knowledge and redundancy inside the team.
· Promoting architectural improvements in the solution to facilitate performance, maintainability, scalability and time to market.
· Working closely with different interfaces like product owners and project managers.
· Analyzing requirements and providing architectural solutions with development and QA estimations.
· Reporting progress and status of the project to the stakeholders.
· Managing production-level situations with quick resolutions and minimal impact.
Required skills and experience
· Minimum of 4 years of experience working as a developer.
· Minimum of 2 years of experience as a team leader.
· Good knowledge of QA processes.
· Educational background in Computer science or any relevant field.
Core competency requirements
o In-depth understanding of client/server applications.
o Experience with web-based systems.
o Experience with n-tier architectures.
o Proficient with development in C# over .NET Framework and .NET Core.
o Experience with REST services via Web API and/or ASP.NET Core.
o Experience with MS SQL.
o Good grasp of design patterns and the SOLID principles.
o Strong oral and written communication skills in English.
Nice to have
o Experience with micro-service architectures.
o Experience with client-side development using AngularJS.
o Experience with WCF web services.