888sparkware (SparkWare technologies) is part of the 888 Group, one of the world’s leading online gaming companies. So in a nutshell, from our super-chic offices in Bucharest, we get to impact our customers all around the world. We are first and foremost great individuals who together, make up strong and professional teams. We achieve our goals together, we share our laughs together, so it kind of feels like a family who will always have your back. With us you are constantly challenged! We e...Read more →
Work place: Remote
Collaboration: Employment contract
Work time: Full Time
Seniority: Team member
Updated on: 1 year ago
Vacant from: 27 Oct, 21
Expires on: 20 Apr, 23
Categories: Frontend, Backend, Fullstack
Size:> 500 employees
Industry:Information Technology and Services
We are looking for an experienced, highly motivated Front-End Developer to work in online gaming.
The Poker client is HTML5 based, Single-page application.
The primary focus will be to design, develop and maintain, a complete and complex Poker client application for mobile and desktop.
• Participating in the development lifecycle from concept to release.
• Delivering secured, tested, optimized, and high-performant code, deployed on both mobile and desktop platforms.
• Collaborating with other developers, product managers, QA, and operations in an agile environment.
• Participating in the resolution of production issues and leading efforts toward solutions.
• Maintaining existing products, supporting new feature development, and debug ongoing releases.
• Investigating new cutting-edge tech and bringing new initiatives, striving to improve the product.
• Developing new user-facing features using React.js.
• Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
• Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
• Architecture vision, senior in personal and technical level, tech leader can share knowledge and making design and architecture presentations.
• Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
• Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux, Redux, Redux-Saga).
• Experience with several design patterns, OOP, and functional programming.
• Familiarity with modern front-end builds pipelines and tools (such as Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes).
• Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
• Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, TFS, and workflows.
• Familiarity with current web trends, frameworks, and techniques.
• Experience with TDD.
• Experience with HTML5’s canvas- advantage.
• Experience with Nodejs- advantage.
• Team Player – Sharing, collaborating, inspiring, and communicating to achieve a common goal.
• Quick learner, creative, problem-solver.
• Good time management skills and the ability to prioritize.
• Ability to technically lead complex projects from scratch.
• English- high level.